The Salvation Army Women's Auxiliary Festival of Tables, held last week at the Sheraton uptown, is a meaningful fundraiser. It's also a chance to be inspired by the display of tables decorated by designers.
Here are six stylish ideas to steal:
1. A wild Pucci-esque tablecloth from Amanda Hollingsworth at Classic Party Rentals screams summer fun.
2. An exotic blend of gorgeous colors, patterns and textures at Teri Seidman Interiors' Marigold Hotel theme table.
3. Charming little arrangements of succulents at each place setting from Leslie Harris of The Farmhouse Interior Design.
4. Real pineapples spray painted gold, with the tops left natural, made this table from Swoozie's pop.
5. The rustic elegance of Margaret Smith's table included a moss-lined container used as a champagne bucket.
6. An artistic touch: At this table, small works of art were used instead of place cards.