In honor of the recent release of the highly anticipated Downton Abbey movie, World Market has launched a collection of fine teas, elegant preserves, luxury treats and delicious desserts—all with the coveted Downton Abbey label.
Scroll through the slideshow to see the high tea-inspired line that will have you saying, “May I have some more, please” in a British accent.
For a truly scrumptious way to use some of the tasty gourmet products, try this easy recipe from Holly Nilsson of spendwithpennies:
Downton Abbey Easy Cheesecake Bites
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cook Time: 20 min.
Total Time: 40 min.
4 Downton Abbey Viennese Whirls
1 tbsp. butter, melted
16 oz. cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp. honey
1 tsp. lemon juice
½ tsp. vanilla extract
4 tsp. Downton Abbey Orange Marmalade
4 tsp. Downton Abbey Blackcurrant Jam
4 tsp. Downton Abbey Lemon Curd
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a muffin pan with 12 foil liners.
2. Combine crushed Viennese Whirls and butter, then press into liners. Pressing the crust firmly helps hold it together once baked.
3. Beat cream cheese in a medium bowl until fluffy. Add honey, lemon, eggs and extract. Beat on medium speed until light and fluffy.
4. Divide cream cheese over each cookie crust. Add one teaspoon of Downton Abbey Orange Marmalade to top of 4 of the cheesecakes. Repeat with jelly and lemon curd.
5. Using a toothpick, slightly swirl the jelly/marmalade/lemon curd.
6. Bake 20-22 minutes or until set. Remove from oven, cool completely and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Here’s a fun video showing how to make the recipe: